Latino Alliance: Organization Snapshot Profile!
"In the US, the biggest & most important change in more than 100 years is coming...QUICKLY!"
Team Up NOW!
- “It's important for Latinos to band together and team up a bit now because we're on the verge of inheriting to a very large extent this great country of ours. We need to be both worthy and ready. To make our mark, we will need to make a lot of progress and achieve a lot of success, both individually and collectively, in a short amount of time.” -Latino Alliance Web Site
Because most communication and engagement these days takes place online and in social media, Latino Alliance mainly uses these forums to get its message across:
- Mobile-friendly Web Site: http://www.LatinoAlliance.net
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/LatinoAlliance.net
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/LatinoAlliance
- RebelMouse: http://www.rebelmouse.com/LatinoAlliance
- Zeen: http://www.zeen.com/LatinoAlliance
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LatinoAchieve
- Latino Alliance LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/company/latino-alliance-llc
They provide useful information and resources on personal achievement and making progress, opportunities to connect and network, inspirational Latino success stories and advice, and best practices on leadership.
Currently, a special emphasis is placed on the Facebook Page. That is where Latino Alliance is able to impact and engage the most US Latinos by far. Our folks are already on and heavily use FB, many via their smartphones. Today, our 3,950 “Likers”/members have more than 1,000,000 different FB friends. Our next objective is to achieve over 10,000 FB Page “Likes”.
Latino Alliance believes that Latinos can be a great source of encouragement and support for each other, and can learn from one another as well. There's a lot of excitement involved in achieving success and taking on leadership roles, but there's a lot of preparation and responsibility involved, too. Latino Alliance says, “Let's learn and get ready together!”