Latino Alliance knows of many older adults who have a lot of fire and desire in their hearts & souls:
- A mom who got her LPN certification at 45 years old after raising 4 kids. Her nursing job was the first job she ever had!
- An abuela who got her Driver's License at 60!
- An abuelo who learned how to use the computer at 59.
- Grandparents who coordinated activities and excursions for other senior citizens.
- Many 60-80+ year-olds who volunteer in their community and are the backbone of civic organizations.
- Seasoned, experienced leaders who share their knowledge by mentoring young, up and coming achievers!